Robert - Simms Family

  • Susan Ball
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2006
      Robert, my mail to you is being returned. I have a few more questions.

      Litha being born in 1883 makes her 47 in 1930. Making her age 50 by 1933.
      You say her daughter Catherine was born in mid-1930's, making Litha at least
      50 years old when Catherine was born (not unheard of, but unusual). How
      sure are you of Litha and Catherine's birth dates?

      Do you have any idea when Litha and Jay were married?

      Are you sure Shade is Litha's maiden name? Or could it be a married
      surname?

      What state was Catherine born in? Any siblings?

      Do you have any other data? This family is going to be hard to track down
      with the limited information you have. Anything else you know or suspect
      will help.

      Susan