New List

  • fplum
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2006
      For anybody interested in researching any PLUMSTEAD families, I have a new PLUMSTEAD surname list. Click on the link below for details.

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Wife's family: Hier, Jackson, Kebler, Roberts, Reavis, Weaver
      PLUMSTEAD-L List master http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/p/plumstead.html
      Plumstead and Associated Families: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/