conaway family

  • sheila
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2006
      i am researching my family history,dr.robert conaway was my
      ggreatgrandfather,on my mom,s side my dad was a callahan,my married
      name is simpson,i,m told that from my mother i have cherokee and
      apachie indian,i,m 99percent sure,but not 100percent yet,any info.on
      these families i would really appreciate.thank you sheila. my e-mail
      is silkeswan@...