Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Intro - Bullen

  • Karen Minnemeyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2006
      Kellie:
      My name is Karen and I have BULLENS in my maternal line.

      Edmund Bullen (my GGG Grandfather) was born in North Carolina, about 1811 and was living in Henry County, Indiana in 1850. He had at least one child: Nancy born in Indiana in 1844.

      Nancy married John Sylvester SMEAR February 16, 1864 in Henry County, Indiana. They had a son: William Chester SMEAR born November 24, 1864 in Henry County, Indiana.

      After John Sylvester SMEAR's death in 1900, Nancy BULLEN SMEAR married Allen McGRIFF on March 10, 1906.

      Does any of this match up with your BULLENS?
      Karen

      Karen E. Minnemeyer
      kamiki1@...