Wells, Henrietta Caroline Malinda ( Malissa) of TN 1878

  • henri_tn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2006
      Hello Group, This is my 2nd post for my brick wall( 1st was on 8-2006)
      Henrietta ( Henri) her nickname from family. was b: 1878 TN d: 1926,
      Blytheville, AR .
      Her mother dies abt:1887-1888, where, unknown and her step-father
      gives her and her only sister to foster homes. TN, AR ? Don't know
      for sure on what state she may have died in.
      A oral interview from her son he said that he thought her sisters
      name could be Hanna?
      She (Henri) migrates to AR marries a John Henry MILLER abt: 1891-93.
      I know that this is a long shot but I do have some other info on
      children . Thank you Pam