Still in need of information

  • Gwen Koppers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      I just received a letter from my great aunt on my mom side. I am very
      exited about it because I found out that she was married twice and the
      names of all six of her children's names. Now she is 73 years old and
      I do not know how good her memory is. But I am curious on some
      information, she married William D. Utley on December 13, 1965. But I
      do not know what city, county or state of the marriage. William was
      her second marriage I do not know if William is deceased. If he is I
      would like to know what city county, and state, as well as month, day,
      and year of the death, If I found out in the next week I will let you
      know. But on her first marriage she married Dick Jennings on December
      5, 1949 in Arkansas. Dick and Patrica had 5 children there names are:
      1. Richard Brewer Jennings Born on August 27, 1950 he had 5 children
      2. Joyce Ann Jennings Born January 26, 1954 she married someone whose
      last name was McNamara
      3. Cynthia Lark Jennings Born on June 7, 1957 she also married some one
      whose last name was Tittle
      4. Timothy Dale Jennings Born on April 20, 1960
      5. Patrick Kyle Jennings Born February 24, 1962

      Dick was was killed in a car accident in Indiana on November 14, 1967.
      When she married William they had 1 daughter her name is Mary
      Elizabeth Utley Skaggs and she is a single parent her daughters names
      are Shae age 10 Tamika age 9. What she tells me about her kids is
      Richard has a daughter Patrica age 28 and two step children and 4
      grandchildren by his 2nd wife, Lark has three children Christine Faith
      Tittle-Guinn age 29and they have a daughter name Rylee Corissa, Coriss
      Elizabeth Tittle age 27 and David Jennings Tittle age 22. Tim has no
      children was married once. Patrick has been married twice and divorced
      and has one daughter name Idette age 7. Richard, Joyce and Mary live
      in Phoenix, Cynthia Lark lives in Northern California, Tim lives in
      Washington DC and Patrick lives in Port Townsend Washington and writes
      children books. Barbara and Patrica were born in Indiana and Barbara
      was born 11/24/1929 and Patrica was born on July 8, 1931. The other
      information is Ina Elizabeth Cole Heiny was born on May 11, 1911 and
      died in 1984 and Ina's mother's name was Mary Bremmam Colber or Culber
      and he died in 1947.

      Thanks for any help

      Gwen
      albusdumbledore_01@...