WWII War Ration Books for Genealogy

  • genealogydude
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      I've established an online registry of war ration books issued during
      World War Two (1942-1945). This fully searchable index includes images
      of the various stamp books used by families during wartime.

      Anyone can contribute items to the registry, either by sending images,
      photocopies or the original documents. And images already posted online
      can be registered for inclusion into this new index.

      For more information visit http://www.ration-books.com/ or
      http://www.genealogytoday.com/guide/war-ration-books.html