Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Dutch Translation

  • fplum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hi Tina!

      Years ago I had the same problem. I got not only 1 but three translators from this list. THe problem was not only were the newspaper articles that I had in Dutch but it was in old Dutch whicch was very archaic (SP?). See the pages on my website under Dutch newspapers and you will see what a great job they did. You should have no problems in locating a translator.

      Forrest Plumstead fplum1@...
      Researching the following Surnames:
      Plumstead and Associated Families: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/