Jay Sims(Simms)

  • runningdeer1011@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
      Hello I'm trying to find details on a Jay Sims or Simms of Arkansas
      county,Ar and Sequoyah county,Ok for the time frame of 1888-1930.I don't
      have a birthdate or birthplace for him either.He supposedly married a
      Litha Shade who was born in Alabama abt 1883.They had at least one
      child,Catherine.Jay deserted his family for some reason.Catherine never
      recalled anything about her parents.Any details would help!
      Robert

    • Susan Ball
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
        Hi Robert,
        Is the family White or Black? And do you know when Catherine was born and
        what state she was born in?
        I'll check census records for you.

        Susan