Mary Ellen (?) Kennedy/ PA/1894(?)

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm back again needing help. I am looking for information on Mary
      Ellen (not sure about the middle name) KENNEDY, daughter of David J.
      KENNEDY and Cassie Andraus SHUMAN m. 1893. David had 2 wives and Mary
      was from his 2nd marriage. Mary was born in either April or August of
      1894 in probably PA but we aren't even sure of that, she could have
      been born in Marion Co., WV as that is where David and Cassie were
      married. We don't know who David J. Kennedy's 1st wife was and we
      would also like that information if possible. David J. KENNEDY died in
      Greene Co., PA. Any help here woudl be great. I am hoping to find
      Mary's husband if any and children.

      Thanks!

      Michelle