Looking For Turner,Whitaker,Prusky,Rose

  • klturner1172
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Looking for Turner,Rose,Prusky and Whitaker from Stephentown,
      Renselear, New York area. Also have relation to the Austin's in Rhode
      Island. I have traced back several generations of Turner's however
      having dificulty with Rose side. I am a Turner, and my Grandmother was
      Grace A. Rose from Stephentown New york. Any help would be great. Also
      tring to figure out how to order cd set from Family history library in
      Salt Lake??