Looking for Julia Parne or Julia Kerr

  • ayotte218
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      I am looking for a woman named Julia who showed up in the 1930 census
      as the daughter in law of head of household Florence Kerr in Spokane.
      Julia was married to my husband's father before he married my
      husband's mother. We don't know anything about her-they were probably
      married around 1926-1935. We are looking for potential half siblings.
      The maiden name of the woman we need to find immigrated with her
      father and mother and brother is Parne (or Farrie) from Italy.
      They came in 1906. What is confusing to me is that Julia supposedly
      was 2 years old at the 1910 census. Uhmmm....that would have made her
      birth year as 1908. That coincides with the birthdate in the 1930
      census. And that is the birth date that I would hope to confirm. But
      her info says she was born in Italy.
      Help!!!!

      Louise