Re: Wanna a wall broke!!!

  • Kellie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
      Judi,

      Oh...don't say that...lol. The thing that kills me is
      I think the documentation is staring me in the face,
      but I can't put one person together with the other for
      proof that they are truely together. I am about to
      pencil that person in and see where it gets me, but
      haven't as of yet.

      Kellie

      Posted by: "Judi Hardin" msjh@... msjhwiu

      Oh, Kellie, good luck. I've got a Boston from about
      the same time, William
      Boston