RE: [Genealogy Research Club] You need more information

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2006
      Andrea,
      Thanks for looking. I have the information you had mentioned.

      Christine

      Andrea Barney <andrea.barney@...> wrote: I looked him up but I couldn't find the parents so far.. I did find him as a Christian Henry and being born on Feb 22 1850 in westfalen, germany with his wife and whole family listed.. I don't know if you have that info but if not let me know. -Andrea