  • diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2006
      Hi I have been very busy with work had no time for the net or family tree this is our closing season so we have lots of work until the closing date 21 Oct. But here is my flamily problem

      my gg grandmother's name was Elizabeth MC CARTHY in the census it says she was born 1860 in Ontario she had my g grandmother Catherine Lynch in 1878 born in Ontario that I know of. Catherine Lynch married William Foley true or false I don't know she had 2 girls Georgina born 1904 and Mary 1906 born in Middelsex county Ontario Canada. Elizabeth I don't know if she married a Lynch or if she had Catherine before she married but in the 1901 and 1911 census Elizabeth married a Butler,he was a color man named Everett Butler my mother remembers going to visit them when she was young so if any one can help me solve ths family questions we will be very happy
      I do have Elizabeth and Everratt Butler's marriage cert. but doesn't say if she was married before so is Catherine adopted or out of wedlock don't known on Catherine's tombstone it says she was born 1878 wondering if my grandmother new exact what year she was born. and for Catherine's husband William Herny foley don't know what year he was born either I just have a birth paper of grandma Mary saying her father was William herny foley can't find the marriage papers of Mary Foley and Patrick Joseph Barrett married in 1924 Lucan

      Diane Cassidy
      http://www.geocities.com/johncassidyca
      http://ca.geocities.com/heavenlytearsca/
      MSN :pearldyn@...
      ICQ : 15489436
      YAHOO : pearldyan@...
      "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist when you grow up"
      -Pablo Picasso