looking for Hampton

  • albusdumbledore_01
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2006
      I am trying to find some information on Gweneth Isbell Hampton (or
      Gweneth Isabell Hampton). I do know that one of her son's names were
      Louis Paul Koppers. I know this because I was named after her. I did
      speak to my god mother and she told me that she was my dad's mother
      and her mother was my grandmother's sister. her name was Virgina
      Louise Hampton, and there was also Marjorilee Hampton. All I know
      about the three is that Marjorilee was born in July of 1916 (she had
      just celebrated her 90th birthday)

      Please any help is appreated
      Gwen
      albusdumbledore_01@...