Brick Walls Pinckney

  • Beth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hello,

      I have hit a brick wall concerning our Pinckneys. I am
      looking for the. family of William, actually I am looking for any
      informtion any one is willing to share, I am also willing to share
      what I have. This is what I know,
      William E Pinckney born 1-2-1814 Westchester Cty, NY
      Married before 1860 to Sarah E Palmer d of William Palmer Cairo and
      Mary ? Catskill, NY.William died 8-29-1893 Watervliet, NY, buried
      East Greenbush, NY

      Child
      Elmer E Pinckney born 7-7-1862 Albany,NY married 1 Maria Elizabeth
      Cramp abt. 1881 married 2 Elizabeth Owens, married 3 Elizabeth
      Seeney Watervliet,NY died 7-6-1905 Watervliet,NY

      Elmer E & Maria's Children
      William E dob abt 1881
      Elmer E dob abt 1884
      Sarah Elizabeth born 4-6-1892 Rotterdam/Schenectady, Sarah married
      Charles S Holman abt 1909 Watervliet,NY died 3-25-1963 Watervliet.

      Thank you in advance for any information provided.

      Beth & Don