Jennie Erickson Birth Cert. Lookup

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9 7:03 PM
      Hi everybody,
      If anyone is in California and happens to go to the Los Angeles Co records, please look up my Grandmothers birth cert. and see how old her father was when she was born. She was born May 1, 1906 in Los Angeles. His name was Andrew Erickson. I cannot find his age so I can find out when he came to the US from Sweden.
      Thank you all for any information, Barb