Re: Accomac/Northampton Cos.

  • Debbie Cranford
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2006
      BTW guys....there were a couple of people asking questions about ancestors that lived here. Well, I am here in the library now and will be over this way for about a week. If you want something looked up...better send the message quick and I will see if I can find anything in their History Room.
      Debbie Cranford