Just joined the group and I am looking for surnames, Wofford ,Geiger, Johnson,

  • arbywofford
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hello fellow researchers,
      I just joined this group so would love to recieve any tips to help in
      my research. I am searching for surnames, WOFFORD, GEIGER, JOHNSON,
      BEASLEY.All of these lived mostly in Georgia, and the Carolinas
      Any help will be greatly appreciated...I have tried checking previous
      messages to see if my surnames match with anyone else, but so far I
      couldn't find that to be true...
      Thanks,
      Rosemary
      arbywofford@...
    • susie097q
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2006
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "arbywofford"
        <arbywofford@...> wrote:

        > Hello fellow researchers,
        > I just joined this group so would love to recieve any tips to help
        in
        > my research. I am searching for surnames, WOFFORD, GEIGER, JOHNSON,
        > BEASLEY.All of these lived mostly in Georgia, and the Carolinas
        > Any help will be greatly appreciated...I have tried checking
        previous
        > messages to see if my surnames match with anyone else, but so far I
        > couldn't find that to be true...
        > Thanks,
        > Rosemary
        > arbywofford@...

        Hi I have a johnson in my family tree but i think they were from
        England sorry about that though