missouri >barnett

  • hotrod195378237
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006
      hi iam looking fore the parents of mary ellen barnett b. 1861
      missouri died 1908 missoui shes marred to jasper miller b 1856 denvber
      missoui HELP
      help john
    • jbaconsr
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2006
        I found Jasper and Mary in 1900 Missouri Worth county Allen twp and
        if this the right couple, then the most likely parents for Mary
        Ellen is the following family in 1870 Missouri Audrain county Salt
        River twp:
        898-826
        Thomas Barnett age 35 born MO
        Susan age 23 born MO
        Mary age 9 born MO
        Willie age 5 born MO
        Fimmie? age 2 born MO

        This is based on 1900 Missouri: 70-70
        Jasper Miller head 6/1856 age 43 m23 MO IL TN
        Mary E wife 1/1861 age 39 m23 7-5 MO MO MO
        Charley son 10/1882 age 17 single MO MO MO
        Elijah son 1/1893 age 7 s
        Andrew son 10/1880 m0 MO MO MO
        Dollie d-in-l 12/1882 age 17 m0 0-0 MO IN IN
        If the above family is correct then the only family in MO 1870 with
        both parents born MO were Thomas and Susan, barring mis-spelled
        Barnetts.

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "hotrod195378237"
        <hotrod195378237@...> wrote:

        > hi iam looking fore the parents of mary ellen barnett b. 1861
        > missouri died 1908 missoui shes marred to jasper miller b 1856
        denvber
        > missoui HELP
        > help john

      • john armstrong
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2006
          long time sences ive heard from u hi. mary ellen barnett mom and dads names are zacheus barnett and sarah whited jasper miller is right zach had at least 4 wifes lol lol lol great big thanks any way now am looking for zacheus barnett's dad and mom jesse r. barnett born betreen 1800 and 1929 logan co. ky and docia
          bron?? wnat to have a look at that lol lol lol .
          texas ghost buster
          john
          jbaconsr <jbaconsr@...> wrote: I found Jasper and Mary in 1900 Missouri Worth county Allen twp and

          <hotrod195378237@...> wrote:

          > hi iam looking fore the parents of mary ellen barnett b. 1861
          > missouri died 1908 missoui shes marred to jasper miller b 1856
          denvber
          > missoui HELP
          > help john

          porkchop