I have a ?? Need soime desperate help

  • Tina Ellsworth
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2006
      Ok I have Family Tree Maker 2006, a family member sent me a GED file with alot of family history on it, but I already have a tree started is there a way to either print all thats on the file she sent me (where it will include all siblings & children) to where I can add it to what I already have OR is there an easier way to add it mine where I wont lose any of my information (cause I was told if you try and add a file it will overwrite anything you had on there.
      Any help will be greatly appreciated.
      (I feel silly asking so many ?'s but like I've said before I'm just picking this back up again)

      Sincerely
      Tina E