Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Andersons of Ohio

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
      Thank you!!

      "C. Michael eliasz" <mike@...> wrote: I am sure this group is very capable of answering your
      question, but I also wanted to point out another Yahoo
      genealogy group I belong to that does an excellent job with
      OHIO genealogy:

      That group is appropriately named: OhioGenealogy

      I would also try a cross posting at that site if you have
      not done so already.

      --mike

      DON'T FORGET TO VISIT THE WALSH FAMILY ON LINE GO TO: www.geocities.com/walsh_family_reunion !!!