Am interested in finding more information about my grandparents

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      I have hit a brick wall in looking up anthing on my grandparents
      in Armstrong County PA. My fathers birth name was Alexander Raymond
      Oliver born Sept 2, 1910 in kittanning, Armstrong County PA. His
      fathers name was John Oliver age 29 born in Armstrong County, and his
      mothers name was Margaret Huth age 24, born in Armstrong County. But
      that is all I have so far.
      I am hoping to be able to get into Genealogy.com and find more
      information.
      I did start a family tree there of me and my kids, but could not
      go any further on my dad side of the family.
    • Suanne
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        Soes this look your Margaret Huth?

        1900 United States Federal Census Record
        about Margaret Huth
        Name: Margaret Huth
        Home in 1900: Freeport, Armstrong, Pennsylvania
        Age: 6
        Estimated birth year: abt 1894
        Birthplace: Pennsylvania
        Relationship to head-of-house: Daughter