Update for Louisa Bethany Nall-Givens

  • M. C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 6:40 PM
      Hi,
      I talked to my sister today, and found out that Worcester
      was the name of Louisa Bethany Nall-Givens 1st or previous
      husband, Nall was her maiden name and Givens was her 2nd
      husbands name. Maybe this will help anyone who is willing
      to help us find out where our great grand mother is buried.
      We appreciate anything you can find. Thanks again. Carla.

      Worcester Louisa Bethana Nall-Givens

      She was born abt. 1845, (?) Ga.

      She died abt. 1887 (?) San Saba, Texas.

      She was married to Anderson Zechariah Givens

      December 23, 1866 Wood county, Texas.

      Anderson Zechariah Givens

      He was born December 7, 1841, Monroe County, TN.

      He died August 7, 1919 Dallas, Texas

      They had 7 children, 4 girls and 3 boys...

      Loruhama Givens, Female b. Feb. 2, 1869 Wood County, TX.

      d. Aug. 7, 1872 (?)

      Mary Lorinda Givens, Female b. Apr. 30, 1872 Wood County, TX.

      d. Oct. 3, 1927 Dallas, TX.

      Rosie Adeline Givens, Female b. Jul. 6, 1874 (?) TX.

      d. Sep. 1963 (?)

      Alice Eveline Givens, Female b. Nov. 16, 1882 Brown County, TX.

      d. Aug. 30, 1953 (?)

      John Bannister Givens, Male b. Mar. 21, 1880 Brown County, TX.

      d. Jul. 21, 1939 Dallas, TX.

      Thomas Worcester Givens, Male b. Apr. 8, 1885 Brown County, TX.

      d. Feb. 3, 1964 Graham, Young, TX.

      James Presley Givens, Male b. Apr. 11, 1877 (San Saba?), TX.

      d. Mar. 20, 1963 Killeen, TX.