Worcester Louisa Bethana Nall-Givens

  • M. C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 6:00 PM
      We hope you can help us find the cemetary in San Saba
      or San Saba County, Texas where our great grandmother
      Worcester Louisa Bethana Nall-Givens is burried.
      She was born abt. 1845, Ga.
      She died July 16, 1982 San Saba, Texas.

      She was married to Anderson Zachariah Givens
      December 23, 1866 Wood county, Texas.

      Anderson Zachariah Givens
      He was born December 7, 1841, Tn.
      He died August 7, 1919 Dallas, Texas

      They had 7 children 4 girls and 3 boys...
      Loruhama Givens
      Mary Lorinda Givens
      Rosie Adoline Givens
      Alice Eveline Givens