RE: [Genealogy Research Club] working on another side

  • Jon P Czarowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2006
      Kate
      Strange as it may seem, I suggest trying searching the site
      http://www.findagrave.com
      This site allows a surname search and location search. Not all
      listed, but if you find something, it might include pictures of the
      subjects, graves or both. Can't hurt to look since you have tried
      others already.
      Jon Czarowitz