Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Patrica Heiny and WIlliam Utley

  • Ron Lahav
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
      Dear Gwen,

      There was a very famous British journalist named T E
      Utley who died about ten years ago.His widow
      established a momorial prize in his honour which is
      awarded to the most outstanding young journalist in
      the UK. The award was presented today by The Times
      newspaper.

      Hope this helps.

      Ron in Geordieland

      http://mail.yahoo.com