Looking for the Family of Frank O James, son of William James

  • Carrie Rowland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      Hey, all!

      I have a wonderful photo on my hard drive that should
      really belong to the rightful owner. The photo is of
      Frank O. James, his wife Mabel, possibly their son,
      daughter, and someone's parents.

      Frank O. James was born on 8-19-1901 in Indiana. He
      died at the age of 72 in Buena Park, California. He
      was married to Mabel Spears who is also in the
      picture. In the 1930 census, he is in Cleveland, Ohio
      with his wife Mabel and two children Betty born about
      1924 and Frank born about 1926.

      Frank is the son of William James and Ida Thompson.
      Brother and sisters include Mary, Jesse Harold, and
      Charles.

      This picture came into my family's possession because
      Frank is the half brother of my grandmother. However,
      this picture really should be in the hands of the
      family of Frank and Mabel James. It is a wonderful
      photo and I know their grandchildren or even great
      grandchildren would love to have it. Please email me
      if you are a descendent or relative and would like me
      to email you a copy of this picture!!

      Please repost this anywhere you want and help me find
      the rightful owner!!! I've already posted on
      Ancestry.com

      Carrie
      Carrie_Rowland@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com