  • Diane Cassidy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2006
      Catherine Lynch/1878-1946/ wife of/William Foley/May their souls rest in peace Would you know anything about Catherine Lynch born in middlesex Ontario Canada Catherine can not find anything on Catherine Lynch she was born July 1878 Her husband William Foley died before 1906 when my grandmother Mary Viloa Voley born 1906 and her sister Georgina Foley was born 1904 my grandmother was told that her father was killed in a logging accident just before she was born if ture or not we do not know I hope you can help

      Diane Cassidy
      http://www.geocities.com/johncassidyca
      http://ca.geocities.com/heavenlytearsca/
      MSN :pearldyn@...
      ICQ : 15489436
      YAHOO : pearldyan@...
      "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist when you grow up"
      -Pablo Picasso