Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Boehmer, Klarman, Gass/Gaff, Greillech/Grulich

  • Ron Lahav
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16 2:00 PM
      Hello Vixki.

      You might want to visit the web site of the
      Landesarchiv Baden-Wuerttemberg (Bade-Wuerttemberg
      State Archive), Archiv zur Auswanderung aus
      Suedwestdeutschland (Archive for Emigration from South
      West Germany). Their web site is
      <www.auswanderer.lad-bw.de>, and if you click on the
      right hand side there is a button for an English
      translation of the site.

      Hope this helps.

      Ron in Geordieland

      http://mail.yahoo.com