Re: [Genealogy Research Club] back tracking on the Heiny family tree

  • Debbie Oney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi Gwen,
      Not sure exactly what you are looking for. I found them in the 1880 census.
      Let me know what you need, and I will try and help.

      Debbie

      Gwen Koppers <albusdumbledore_01@...> wrote:
      I am lost. I have most of the Heiny tree done. But I noticed that there are parents down on my great great great grandparents are about 100 years to late. My stupidity. But the names are Jonathan Heiny and Mary Ireland, they married on December 7, 1856 in Carrol county Indiana. He was born on August 20, 1831, and they several children (raising one wasn't enough work they had to have a lot of them). The names were Henry, Lottie "Millie", Ann, Bert(len) (or Burtlen), James, Elmer, Jennie, Milton, Charles. I would be grateful for the help, and I am sorry for the back track. My son realized and brought it to my attention. Gotta love them.

      Thanks
      Gwen
      albusdumbledore_01@...