translating web pages

  • Kathy P
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 6:48 AM
      I went to a website that was all in Spanish and I
      remembered I had seen a post somewhere that Google had
      a language translator that did websites. I used it
      and it works pretty well. Not all the words
      translate, but enough so you can "read" and understand
      what it says. It translates in all kinds of different
      languages.

      http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

      Kathy

      http://mail.yahoo.com