Anyone really good with tax records and wills?

  • Carrie Rowland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006
      I need some help finding relatives whose census data was lost.

      (If you don't know, the VA census for 1790 and 1800 was destroyed by a
      fire.)

      All I know is James L. Wade was born in Virginia in 1811 and he
      married Harriet Fullilove who was born in KY in 1814. I know their
      children and her parents, but he doesn't seem to exist before their
      children are born in KY.

      Carrie