Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: My next brickwall

  • Ron Lahav
    Message 1 of 73 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hello Jenn,

      Try searching under Landmannscahft Ostpreussen e.v
      (the suffix means that it is a non-profit
      organization). It is all in German, of course, but I
      will try to translate relevant parts next week after
      my surgery.

      Best wishes,

      Ron in mourning in Geordieland

      > Thanks again!

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ron Lahav
      Message 73 of 73 , Aug 3 10:11 AM
        Hello Jenn,

        Keep an open mind and continue buying those lottery
        tickets!

        Ha-waay,
        Ron in Geordieland

        http://mail.yahoo.com