Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: 1850 Census Look-up

  • linda hartman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
      This is exactly what I needed. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever find this person. Thank-you so much.

      Rebecca Betz-Festa <vct@...> wrote: Hi Linda:

      1850 Federal Census
      Forsythe County, North Carolina
      9th of August 1850
      Family #201

      Thomas Slater - 34 - Male - Farmer - 250
      Sarah Slater - 33 - Female
      Eliza J. Slater - 8 - Female
      Delila Slater - 7 - Female
      WIlliam Slater - 5 - Male