Re: 1850 Census Look-up

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Kathy P <pkathy98@...>
      wrote:
      >Thank-you that is exactly what I needed. I really don't need the
      image but thank-you for offering
      > Eliza is in Forsyth County North Carolina in 1850
      >
      > Census entries are:
      >
      > Thomas 34 M Farmer
      > Sarah 33 F
      > Eliza J 8 F
      > Delia 7 F
      > William 5 M
      > Martha 6 F
      > Francis 3 M
      > Mary 1 F
      >
      > Let me know if you want it and I will save and send
      > you the image.
      >
      > Kathy

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • linda hartman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
        This is exactly what I needed. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever find this person. Thank-you so much.

        Rebecca Betz-Festa <vct@...> wrote: Hi Linda:

        1850 Federal Census
        Forsythe County, North Carolina
        9th of August 1850
        Family #201

        Thomas Slater - 34 - Male - Farmer - 250
        Sarah Slater - 33 - Female
        Eliza J. Slater - 8 - Female
        Delila Slater - 7 - Female
        WIlliam Slater - 5 - Male