Re: 1850 Census Look-up

  • Kathy P
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
      Eliza is in Forsyth County North Carolina in 1850

      Census entries are:

      Thomas 34 M Farmer
      Sarah 33 F
      Eliza J 8 F
      Delia 7 F
      William 5 M
      Martha 6 F
      Francis 3 M
      Mary 1 F

      Let me know if you want it and I will save and send
      you the image.

      Kathy

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Kathy P <pkathy98@...>
        wrote:
        >Thank-you that is exactly what I needed. I really don't need the
        image but thank-you for offering
        > Eliza is in Forsyth County North Carolina in 1850
        >
        > Census entries are:
        >
        > Thomas 34 M Farmer
        > Sarah 33 F
        > Eliza J 8 F
        > Delia 7 F
        > William 5 M
        > Martha 6 F
        > Francis 3 M
        > Mary 1 F
        >
        > Let me know if you want it and I will save and send
        > you the image.
        >
        > Kathy

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • linda hartman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
          This is exactly what I needed. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever find this person. Thank-you so much.

          Rebecca Betz-Festa <vct@...> wrote: Hi Linda:

          1850 Federal Census
          Forsythe County, North Carolina
          9th of August 1850
          Family #201

          Thomas Slater - 34 - Male - Farmer - 250
          Sarah Slater - 33 - Female
          Eliza J. Slater - 8 - Female
          Delila Slater - 7 - Female
          WIlliam Slater - 5 - Male