Re: [Genealogy Research Club] odd last name

  • Jon P Czarowitz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
      Don't depend too heavily on death certificates. It depends on the
      provider. My great grandfather's mother was listed, but the name
      provided was that of his deceased wife. Some people just know the info
      needed for the certificate and 2nd guess.
      This is a good reason to get your children and grandchildren educated on
      the family genealogy. At least when we die then the correct info will be
      on our death certificates and in our obits.
      Jon Czarowitz