Ships Crew

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2006
      Hello all, is there a place where the ships crew is listed? My great-grandfather was on a ship, no I don't know the name. He was on the ship for a couple trips. He was from Bohemia at the time. He stayed for good in 1903, New York landing. He was 19 at the time. His name was Albert John Fisher, it could show up as Tyser. Any information would be helpful. Thanks in advance, Barb

    • Ron Lahav
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
        Hello Barbara,

        Withgout knowing the name of the ship in question
        there is no chance that you will be able to find out
        any further details,

        Sorry that I can't be mor ehelpful.

        Ron in mourning in Geordieland

        http://mail.yahoo.com