1850 Census Look-up

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
      I am looking for Eliza Jane Slater. She was born abt.1842 in Winston-
      Salem, Forsyth Co. North Carolina. Could someone please look and see if
      she is listed and who her parents are. Your help would be greatly
      appreciated. Linda
    • Rebecca Betz-Festa
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2006
        Hi Linda:

        1850 Federal Census
        Forsythe County, North Carolina
        9th of August 1850
        Family #201

        Thomas Slater - 34 - Male - Farmer - 250
        Sarah Slater - 33 - Female
        Eliza J. Slater - 8 - Female
        Delila Slater - 7 - Female
        WIlliam Slater - 5 - Male
        Martha Slater - 6 - Female
        Francis Slater - 3 - Male
        Mary Slater - 1 - Female

        All were born in North Carolina

        Hope this helps.

        Rebecca

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <mmmlach@...>
        wrote:

        > I am looking for Eliza Jane Slater. She was born abt.1842 in Winston-
        > Salem, Forsyth Co. North Carolina. Could someone please look and see
        if
        > she is listed and who her parents are. Your help would be greatly
        > appreciated. Linda

      • Kathy P
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
          Eliza is in Forsyth County North Carolina in 1850

          Census entries are:

          Thomas 34 M Farmer
          Sarah 33 F
          Eliza J 8 F
          Delia 7 F
          William 5 M
          Martha 6 F
          Francis 3 M
          Mary 1 F

          Let me know if you want it and I will save and send
          you the image.

          Kathy

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Linda
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Kathy P <pkathy98@...>
            wrote:
            >Thank-you that is exactly what I needed. I really don't need the
            image but thank-you for offering
            > Eliza is in Forsyth County North Carolina in 1850
            >
            > Census entries are:
            >
            > Thomas 34 M Farmer
            > Sarah 33 F
            > Eliza J 8 F
            > Delia 7 F
            > William 5 M
            > Martha 6 F
            > Francis 3 M
            > Mary 1 F
            >
            > Let me know if you want it and I will save and send
            > you the image.
            >
            > Kathy

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • linda hartman
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 3, 2006
              This is exactly what I needed. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever find this person. Thank-you so much.