Posting to the Genealogy Research Club

  • Tina Stedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27 6:12 PM
      Just as a reminder, ALL MESSAGES ARE READ BY ME BEFORE BEING POSTED!!!
      I do this so that we do not clutter up the message board with spam
      and trust me, we get alot. This also cuts down on any hate emails
      also. So please bear with me. I do check almost every hour for
      messages but life does sometimes get in the way. I also have to take
      the time to delete double messages because the message did not pop
      right up on the board immediately so another is sent out. It just
      takes time and I also do not send along the annoying, please "delete
      me" emails that people send because they are too lazy to do it
      themselves!!!

      I apologize now if I am sounding a little rude. It has been a very
      long long day and I am frazzled from the three kids. I just wanted
      to explain why the messages are not posted as soon as you send them.
      I try to pride myself on having a very clean and genealogy oriented
      message board.

      TolkSteel
      Tina Stedman