RE: [Genealogy Research Club] stumped

  • Jon P Czarowitz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 25, 2006
      Kate and others
      I have an unusual suggestion. If you know where he died or other
      info, you might try the site http://www.findagrave.com and do a
      search on his name, the surname or any of the other info you have.
      Some relative may have listed his cemetery location and even added
      additional info to the site. This virtual cemetery listings is very
      extensive with some having GPS info and besides since it is free, it
      is worth trying.
      Other family members may be in the same cemetery.
      Good Luck!
      Jon Czarowitz