Re: [Genealogy Research Club] ideas/suggestions needed

  • Jon P Czarowitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
      If you know the cemetery where your ancestor is buried, you might be
      interested in viewing the site http://www.findagrave.com This site is
      growing daily with names,cemeteries, graves and locations searchable
      and best of all, it is FREE. Not all are listed, but it is worth a look.
      I found a number of my line in places where I could
      not visit.
      Jon
      ------------------------

    • adoptingaroundtheglobe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
        thanks for the suggestion Jon. Another site I like for cemeteries
        is www.interment.net. I've actually submitted half a dozen cemetery
        transcriptions to them to have posted. I was hoping to do more
        cemetery transcriptions, but now that my son is 3 and moving around
        more (and not listening) its harder to do

        Suzanne
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Jon P Czarowitz
        <jonczar@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > almost 1000 entries (currently at 460, see under links)
        > >
        > > But I'm also interested in adding the rest of the branches, but
        am
        > > not sure how to go about doing that. I was thinking of sending
        some
        > > type of I guess almost like a form letter to our known relatives
        > > (the ones where I dont have the info) and see if they know their
        > > grandparents and extended family info or if they have websites or
        > > other info I can use.
        > >
        > > any ideas on any of this is greatly appreciated. I currently use
        > > www.onefamilytree.com for my online family tree website. Its not
        > > quite as nice as some sites but is inexpensive and easy to use
        but
        > > am interested in possibly switching
        > >
        > > Thanks, Suzanne
        > >

        > > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help at
        Ancestry.Com

        > > http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?
        bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718
        > > <http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?
        bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718>

        > > General liability
        > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=General+liability&w1=General+liability&w2=American+generals&w3
        =Family+genealogy&w4=Genealogy+research&w5=Genealogy+family+tree&w6=G
        enealogy+information&c=6&s=146&.sig=Wey-f6DcO0EYUcNtMwqZQg>
        > > American generals
        > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=American+generals&w1=General+liability&w2=American+generals&w3
        =Family+genealogy&w4=Genealogy+research&w5=Genealogy+family+tree&w6=G
        enealogy+information&c=6&s=146&.sig=u72bh5z7q9dpynt1dI-6Tw>
        > > Family genealogy
        > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=Family+genealogy&w1=General+liability&w2=American+generals&w3=
        Family+genealogy&w4=Genealogy+research&w5=Genealogy+family+tree&w6=Ge
        nealogy+information&c=6&s=146&.sig=NdRgnUuIo-MpPtmipBOb5g>

        > > Genealogy research
        > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=Genealogy+research&w1=General+liability&w2=American+generals&w
        3=Family+genealogy&w4=Genealogy+research&w5=Genealogy+family+tree&w6=
        Genealogy+information&c=6&s=146&.sig=ToNqrgMYVs_8Tg-53APPhw>
        > > Genealogy family tree
        > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=Genealogy+family+tree&w1=General+liability&w2=American+general
        s&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Genealogy+research&w5=Genealogy+family+tree&
        w6=Genealogy+information&c=6&s=146&.sig=uMNt5wzesT-FdfwAE6xpFA>
        > > Genealogy information
        > > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
        t=ms&k=Genealogy+information&w1=General+liability&w2=American+general
        s&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Genealogy+research&w5=Genealogy+family+tree&
        w6=Genealogy+information&c=6&s=146&.sig=K55Fw8UCv7oXpcfx3Pnsig>

        subject=Unsubscribe>

        of

        6/7/2006

      • Pam Taylor
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2006
          May I assume that you are looking for the surname LIVINGSTON? Or am I wrong?
          Pam Taylor

[...]

          Genealogy research Genealogy family tree Genealogy information

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS