ROLL CALL

  • familybranchesgenealogy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      It's been a while, so I figured I'd repost my surnames in hopes
      someone may be researching one of my lines:

      MATERNAL:
      CLOUSTON, BOLLIG, WEISSEG, VOLAY

      PATERNAL:
      GRAF, MAY, OSWALD/OSVALD, LANDRY, BELL, KASSANITS/KASZANITS, STUBITS,
      SULYOK, SCHUH, WEBER/VEBER

      I have more secondary surnames on my maternal and paternal lines that
      I'm also researching, so if any of these names ring a bell please let
      me know!

      Thanks,
      Heidi
    • larrybish
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
        Data Base is 31,400 persons and
        growing:
        *****Paternal list of
        parentage: Armagost, Bish, Bailey, Rhodes, Shaffer, Doverspike,
        Wolfe, Wolfgang, Reinard, Reitz, Weaver, Charles, Kopp, Schiff, Hecht
        ………………..

        ARMAGOST TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Iona Belle
        Wolfe>William Henry Wolfe>Sara Armagost>Christofel Sr.>Jacob,
        Sr.>Peter Christoph>Christoph Armagost...

        BISH TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Walter Hopkins>Wesley
        Taylor>John Henry>John>Johann Adam Bish…Jefferson County, PA.> Adams
        County, PA>Germany

        BAILEY TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton>Walter Hopkins
        Bish>Catherine Elizabeth Bailey>Daniel>Peter Bailey…

        RHODES TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Walter
        Hopkins>Catherine Elizabeth Bailey>Catherine Rhodes>Samuel>Christian
        Jr.>Christian Rhodes, Sr…

        SHAFFER TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Walter
        Hopkins>Catherine Elizabeth Bailey>Catherine Rhodes>Samuel
        Rhodes>Susannah Shaffer…

        DOVERSPIKE TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Walter
        Hopkins>Catherine Elizabeth Bailey>Catherine Rhodes>Catherine E.
        Doverspike>Henry, Sr.>George D., Sr.>Johann Jacob
        Doverspike/Daubenspek>Johann George Daubenspek…

        WOLFE TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Iona Belle
        Wolfe>William Henry>Samuel>John H. Wolfe…

        WOLFGANG TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Iona Belle
        Wolfe>William Henry>Samuel Wolfe>Christina Wolfgang>Michael>Michael
        Wolfgang…

        WEAVER TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Iona Belle
        Wolfe>William Henry>Samuel>Christina Wolfgang>Christina Weaver>Johann
        Ernardt Weaver…

        REINARD TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Iona Belle
        Wolfe>Magdalena Reinard>JohnReinard/Reiner>Johannes Reiner, Sr….

        REITZ TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Iona Belle
        Wolfe>Magdalena Reinard>Salome Reitz(or Wrights)…

        CHARLES TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Lynn Alton Bish>Walter
        Hopkins>Catherine Elizabeth Bailey>Catherine Rhodes>Catherine E.
        Doverspike>Elizabeth Charles…

        *****Maternal List of Parentage: Martin, Winchester, Scoville,
        Powell, Salsbury, Rich, First, McNeish, McFadden, Jennison, Snow,
        Smith, Morse, Singletary, Phillips, Locke, Lyon, Jones, Wilson,
        Foster, Barrat, James, De Tosberry, Mersthell, Debery, Eddye,
        Benjamin…………….

        MARTIN TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Fenton
        McRay>Frank William>Franklin>Daniel Martin…Elk Creek Twp., Erie
        County, PA>New York>Connecticut>England

        WINCHESTER TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Fenton
        McRay Martin>Lenore Matilda Winchester>James Madison>Charles
        Polaski>Daniel Webster, Sr.>Benjamin>Amariah, Jr.>Amariah,
        Sr.>Josiah>John, Sr.>Rycharde>William Winchester…Elk Creek Twp., Erie
        County, PA>New York>Vermont>Massachusetts>(1635) Kent County, England

        SCOVILLE TREE: : Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Fenton
        McRay Martin>Lenore Matilda Winchester>James Madison>Charles
        Polaski>Pylina (Pauline) Scoville>Edward>Samuel>James>James>Arthur
        Scoville/Scovell… Elk Creek Twp., Erie County, PA>New
        York>Vermont>Connecticut>Massachusetts

        POWELL TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Fenton McRay
        Martin>Lenore Matilda Winchester>James Madison>Mary Ann
        Powell>James>William Powell…

        SALSBURY TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Fenton McRay
        Martin>Lenore Matilda Winchester>James Madison>Mary Ann Powell>James
        Powell & Clotildis
        Salsbury>Richard>David>Richard>William>William>John>John>John>John>Rog
        er>Thomas>Thomas>Henry>Ralph>William>John>Henry>ThomasAlexander>Adam
        Salzbury… PA>New
        York>Connecticut>Massachusetts>England>Germany>Austria…

        RICH TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Fenton McRay
        Martin>Lenore Matilda Winchester>Eliza Lucy Rich>Nelson Charles,
        Joseph Rich…Erie, County, PA (1880)>Erie County, NY>Connecticut
        (Abt.1812)

        FIRST TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Minerva Almeta
        First>Charles Franklin>John Jacob First…
        Erie>Mercer>Butler>Westmoreland>Fayette County, Pennsylvania

        MCNEISH TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Minerva
        Almeta First>Jessie M. McNeish>James>Andrew McNeish…Erie>Mercer Co.
        Pa.> Scotland in 1850.

        MCFADDEN TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Minerva
        Almeta First>Charles Franklin First>John Jacob First & Lydia Ann
        McFadden>Benjamin McFadden>? (Lydia & John resided in Scotsdale,
        Westmoreland County, Pa. in 1870) …Albion, Erie County, PA>Mercer
        County>Butler County>Fayette County>Washington County, PA.

        CASE TREE: : Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Fenton McRay
        Martin>Lenore Matilda Winchester>James Madison>Charles Polaski>Pylina
        (Pauline) Scoville>Susan Case>Alexander >Sanford Case… Elk Creek
        Twp., Erie County, PA>New York>Vermont>Connecticut>Massachusetts

        BENJAMIN TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Fenton McRay
        Martin>Lenore Matilda Winchester>James Madison>Charles Polaski>Daniel
        Webster, Sr.>Benjamin Winchester & Bethiah
        Benjamin>Jabez>John>Joseph>John,III>John,II>Thomas>John Benjamin…
        PA>New York>Connecticut>Massachusetts>England…

        EDDYE TREE: Larry Ronald Bish>Marjorie Louise Martin>Fenton McRay
        Martin>Lenore Matilda Winchester>James Madison>Charles Polaski>Daniel
        Webster, Sr.>Benjamin Winchester & Bethiah
        Benjamin>Jabez>John>Joseph>John Benjamin, III & Abigail Eddye>William
        Eddye…PA>New York>Connecticut>Massachusetts>England…

        --- In
        genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "familybranchesgenealogy"
        <familybranchesgenealogy@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > It's been a while, so I figured I'd repost my surnames in hopes
        > someone may be researching one of my lines:
        >
        > MATERNAL:
        > CLOUSTON, BOLLIG, WEISSEG, VOLAY
        >
        > PATERNAL:
        > GRAF, MAY, OSWALD/OSVALD, LANDRY, BELL, KASSANITS/KASZANITS,
        STUBITS,
        > SULYOK, SCHUH, WEBER/VEBER
        >
        > I have more secondary surnames on my maternal and paternal lines
        that
        > I'm also researching, so if any of these names ring a bell please
        let
        > me know!
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Heidi

      • adoptingaroundtheglobe
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
          Okay that is a lot of names and a lot of work. Is it safe to assume
          that you're doing an extended tree of your family? Yours is one of
          the largest I've heard of.

          Suzanne
          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, larrybish
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

> [...]

          > Webster, Sr.>Benjamin Winchester & Bethiah
          > Benjamin>Jabez>John>Joseph>John Benjamin, III & Abigail
          Eddye>William
          > Eddye…PA>New York>Connecticut>Massachusetts>England…
          >

          > --- In
          > genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "familybranchesgenealogy"
          > <familybranchesgenealogy@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Everyone,
          > >
          > > It's been a while, so I figured I'd repost my surnames in hopes
          > > someone may be researching one of my lines:
          > >
          > > MATERNAL:
          > > CLOUSTON, BOLLIG, WEISSEG, VOLAY
          > >
          > > PATERNAL:
          > > GRAF, MAY, OSWALD/OSVALD, LANDRY, BELL, KASSANITS/KASZANITS,
          > STUBITS,
          > > SULYOK, SCHUH, WEBER/VEBER
          > >
          > > I have more secondary surnames on my maternal and paternal lines
          > that
          > > I'm also researching, so if any of these names ring a bell

        • landrydoll1
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2009
            i was wondering which landry family ur looking for?
            holly