Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member

  • vfooshbhah
    Message 1 of 93 , Jun 5, 2006
      thank you so much. I'm sure this is going to be really helpful.
      Information on Tipton would be great. I know I have family from there too.

      Thanks
      ~kurisuchina

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Ron Lahav
      <shmendrik1812@...> wrote:

      > prc/staffordshire.htmlHello There,
      >
      > Sorry to be so long in getting this for you, but these
      > sites should be helpful:
      >
      > Society of Genealogists Family History Library and
      > Education Centre
      > <www.sog.org.uk/prc/staffordshire.html>
      >
      > GENUKI - UK & Ireland Genealogy
      > <www.gen.uki.org.uk:8080/big/eng/STS/Darlaston>
      >
      > FYI, Darlaston is no longer in Staffordshire, except
      > in a geographical sense; it is now part of the Borough
      > of Walsall.
      >
      > BTW, would you want similar info on Tipton
      >
      > Hope this helps.
      >
      > Ron in Geordieland

    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15 12:26 PM

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from