Swedish Resources

  • pkathy98
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      I just joined this group and saw your message in the first batch I
      got! I also just received my July issue of Internet Genealogy
      (www.internet-genealogy.com) and there is an article by Connie Whitmore
      from Genline titled Genline: Swedish Sources for Swedish Roots. While
      Genline looks to be a subscription site, these resources are also
      listed and described in the article:
      www.genline.com ; www.rootsweb.com/~swewgw/ ; www.svar.ra.se;
      www.dis.se/denindex.htm ; www.genealogi.se/roots/
      If you want a copy of the article, send me a fax number. It is 4 pages.

      Kathy
    • Kellie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
        Thank you Kathy for these resources. They will help me and a few other
        people that I know. I am very pleased to be passing it on to them.

        Thank you

        Kellie

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "pkathy98"