thanks for all the assistance

  • coronadochild
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 6:40 PM
      I would like to thank each and every one of you for all the suggestions
      and assistance that you have offered. Thank you so very much
      I know that this research into my fathers past is like finding a needle
      in a haystack with burnt records,most of his associates dead, no
      written records of his early life. But I love a challenge. Thanks
      again