Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member

  • Ron Lahav
    Message 1 of 93 , Jun 4, 2006
      prc/staffordshire.htmlHello There,

      Sorry to be so long in getting this for you, but these
      sites should be helpful:

      Society of Genealogists Family History Library and
      Education Centre
      <www.sog.org.uk/prc/staffordshire.html>

      GENUKI - UK & Ireland Genealogy
      <www.gen.uki.org.uk:8080/big/eng/STS/Darlaston>

      FYI, Darlaston is no longer in Staffordshire, except
      in a geographical sense; it is now part of the Borough
      of Walsall.

      BTW, would you want similar info on Tipton

      Hope this helps.

      Ron in Geordieland

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from