Looking for records for Sweden pre 1900

  • tryintowinbig
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2006
      I have someone who is looking for a relative from Sweden. Anyone have
      ideas of where to find records for Sweden? Any help would be
      appreciated. Thanks :)

      Cynthia
    • Ron Lahav
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2006
        Hello Cynthia,

        If you can give me detgails, e g names and dates,
        places of birth and residence, etc) I will see what I
        can do,

        Hope this helps.

        Ron in Geordieland

        --- tryintowinbig <tryintowinbig@...> wrote:

        > I have someone who is looking for a relative from
        > Sweden. Anyone have
        > ideas of where to find records for Sweden? Any help
        > would be
        > appreciated. Thanks :)
        >
        > Cynthia

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • tryintowinbig
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2006
          Thanks for the help. I am just waiting for him to send me the
          info....then I will forward it on to you.....

          Cynthia :)

          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Ron Lahav

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2006
            Hello Cyntghia,